Friday, November 19, 2010

Multiple Choice

Hello sweetsies!


I just want to make a quick update. I am getting married SOON!

THIS will be better than the royal marriage. Hah!


Meet my future husand, Trace.




Anyway, so how are ya'll doin'?

Whoa! Prolly cos I am really busy with work everyday and I finish at normally around 10 at nights, I think I am missing on a lot of things. But, part of me is okay with it cos seriously, I enjoy working there. I love the place, the people, and the Nordics. Hah!

Well, Christmas is really just around the corner. Uhm, I wonder, what would be my christmas wish this year? Uhm, let me think :


A. A hot Alex Skarsgard-looking Nordic wearing nothing but wrapped in red ribbon.

B. A skinny french skater boy

C. An athletic italian football player slash planning to go join the military boytoy.

D. All of the above.


ANSWER : DDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I mean, all of the above! Hah!

Dear Santa, I have been a very very good doll this year. I think I deserve them for Christmas. Love, Carlo.


Love and light. ♥

xxxdoll

No comments:

Post a Comment