Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beijos do Brasil.

I don't know about you dolls, but I find people from Brazil romantic and sweet. They just know which spot to hit. For an unknown reason, it turns me on hearing a brazilian twink speaking spanish. Their accent is so kinky.

It was the middle of spring and it was around one in the morning. I didn't walk too fast, wasn't too slow either. But within ten minutes, I saw myself looking up at their flat on the second floor. It was a street very familiar to me. It is near Viva VOz, a karaoke spot where we always go to sing. I admit that I experienced the feeling of excitement on finally meeting Tony's hot flatmate from Brazil. So i called him to go downstairs and meet me there because I was still smoking a cigar. For real I was so tensed that Tony might caught us and bitch slap me right there and then.

So he went down. And God, I already noticed how firm his body was. He gave me that naughty smile of an angel.



I have a manerism of winking on people or friends when I see them. Winking doll style. I winked at him and he said we can go up now becuase he's all alone. And so we did. I was following him through the stairs. No hair on his legs. His arms tattooed with stars. Perfect set of teeth. And the smell of freshly showered boy. A twink he is. (Twink or twinkie is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking gay man (in his late teens or early twenties) with a slender build, little or no body hair, and no facial hair)

Then we entered the flat. It was a typical flat where you'd really think that boys live there. Not so many decorations. Sort of like a college dorm. I noticed it was a two bedroom flat. And the bigger one was his. He guided me through his room. Door closed.

I sat on his bed. His laptop was on top of a desk playing a house mix. His facebook account open. A mirror infront of the bed. A red bean bag on the floor with used clothes on top of it. We chatted.

So i asked him if Tony is gonna be back soon. He said, he doesn't know. He asked me if I wanna drink something. I said no. Actually that night, I was already tipsy and all due to that sex on the beach from Ebano which I heart so much. He sat beside me. Pushed me, leaving me lying on his bed. He took his top off. I was still fully dressed. We kissed.

He's not a good kiser and that's sad. Kissing for me is more important than fucking.

And so it happened. It was so intense that I've already forgotten where I am. He was big. Uncut. It was smooth.

He reached on his drawer and I saw him grabbed a lubricant and condom.

He looked at me, I said no. Not yet. I moved on top. Doll on top now.

He opened the condom. The look in his eyes clearly states what he wanted to do to me. I rejected it. I said no. Sometimes saying no isn't bad.

In my doll years, I've only done it once. It was with Joseph. And never did I do it again. Not becuase I didn't want to but honestly, I don't see myself doing it with him or with anyone else which I am not in a relationship with. Actually, I don't know why I can't do it anymore. For real. And im freaking scared it might close. Hah!

He was a hustler.

So our bottles popped. Him on my chest. Me on his face.

Exhausted, we lied side by side on his stained bed. My phone vibrated. Someone's calling. It was Jingle, a close friend of mine who doesn't really like me hooking up with random guys. (another story which I will blog soon) I talked to her in spanish just so it wouldn't be disrespectful to Hugo. Hugo got up near the door. I said I'm not at home and that I'll just call her up when I get back.

I swear we didn't hear any noise, any footsteps or whatever at all when the door to his room, all of a sudden, opened. I just don't understand why they do not put locks on their doors. How about privacy? Dang! Luckily he was standing next to the door so it didn't open wide. I realized I was lying on the bed half naked.

And with a little twist of brazilian luck, it was TOny. Shit! I accidentally dropped Jingle's call and Hugo was holding the door with his two hands so Tony can't get in. Luckily, he didn't insist. Prolly seeing Hugo in just his pink Calvin Klein boxers on.

I was scared as shit. I don't understand portugese. But from what I've heard, I think Tony forgot something and returned just to get it. Then when Tony left the pad, I was so in a hurry dressing up and fixing myself so I can leave already. But I didn't notice any panic on his side which was weird. He was just standing next to me, looking sexy.

Then he guided me outside, we were like running in small steps if that makes sense. Maybe because I didn't wanna leave yet but I have to. So we were running on the stairs with him just on boxers briefs. Hah!

I remember telling him, Tony wants to date me. I have to meet him. And now I know it sounds like I want to hit two birds with one stone. But really, I just want to have dinner with him becuase he was so nice and the fact that he is brazilian too. He said, no. He pleaded no.

So I went home. Got a text message from Jinlge and she is smoking mad!

I didn't meet up with Tony. I lost communication with Hugo after a lunch date. Last time we talked was he was in Paris watching Lady Gaga's concert. He even sent me photos of them.

SO basically, I lost two hot brazilians and dang it!


Love and light dolls ♥

xxxcarlo

No comments:

Post a Comment