Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bromance.

A bromance or man-crush is a close but non-sexual relationship between two (or more) men, a form of homosocial intimacy.



Just so you know I will never ever make a blog about football games. It's just that my neighbors are watching a match and their TV set is so freaking loud.

My favorite hetero guy told me before that people here in Barcelona watch football not because of hot and sexy players, but for the game. Not like me. I personally find Fernando Torres and Cesc Fabregas football hotties and they are the reason why I sometimes watch games. Hah!

Anyway, did I tell you that my neighbors are actually two gay guys living in together. And not to mention that our flat is in between two flats occupied by gay couples. Second floor, door number four is being resided by an old gay couple who I am guessing have been living in together for ages. They are just always together and honestly, I am not used to seeing just one of them walking outside. They are almost inseparable. They have a cute dog named Pepa and they would walk her together. They really look like Barbie and Kent (I think it's better than calling them husbands and wife).

But on the other side of our flat where the window of my bedroom faces, is the bedroom of another gay couple younger then the first couple I mentioned. And if I may say, they look cute. They are natives of Barcelona because I would hear them speak in Catalan. This one's a different couple though.

Discovering them was actually an accident. At first, I thought they were bothers.

First night that I noticed them was when I was smoking a cigar and saw that their window was wide open. The younger and fit looking guy was lying on his bed with his comforter on. Oh and it was actually winter. The other guy looks a little older. He was just in a black boxer briefs. He was checking his J-Lo ass. I didn't know why but he was checking it. Then the older guy walked out to take a shower because he grabbed his towel. The other guy was left lying on the bed. And to my surprise, he started masturbating!

Then he came. The older guy returned. I thought he did it while the other one was showering just so he wouldn't get caught by his "brother" wanking his big stuff. Then nights passed. I got curious and curious about these two guys. Could it be that they are brothers? Or they are two straight boys sharing a room? But the bed was a king size not a double deck.

Then one night, my questions were answered. I saw the older guy on top of the younger one. They still have their clothes on. They were hugging, kissing and petting. Then I knew, they are a couple. My jaw dropped. I was awed with what I saw. Got nervous they might catch me.

And so it happened. Leaving their window and the light open, I got to see the full monty. A live show.

The older guy started sucking the younger one's cock. They kissed again. Then they got naked. The older guy sat on the younger one's hard member. So he was the bottom. I can almost hear the sound of the pumping. I swear to god my member stood up in attention to what I saw.

Then the younger one came. The older one cleaned up all the mess with a tissue paper and went to the comfort room to clean his self up. They called up the night.

Actually, every now and then, I'd still secretly watch them do it. And really, they are both gifted.

Tonight, I saw the younger one watching a football match while the other one's already asleep in his arms. And that made me realize the things I am missing being a single doll.

Sometimes it sucks being a single doll, so HOLLER!


Love and light dolls ♥

xxxcarlo

No comments:

Post a Comment