Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meanwhiles

At the age of 24, I've been through alot. Yada yada yada, like what all the geeks say, life's full of ups and downs. But still, having been throuh alot already, I still search for that beauty from above, something like when I wake up, I can say "this time I got it right and that my life has a new meaning".

I'm a hopeless romantic doll. Every girl hearted people are, I guess.

I just came out to my mom and sisters recently. Not that they didn't know it eversince but I guess we just chose not to talk about my sexuality. They respected me. Accepted me. I'll talk about how it happened some other time.

Going back to my relationship status, yes! I am single. It's not that I don't get a lot of "meanwhiles" (meanwhile - noun, a red alert amonst friends signaling them to take immediate notice of passing stranger (usually attractive).) but I just carefully choose which meanwhile I have to be with. I don't actually know if that's what's wrong with me. I am a certified choosy doll.

There were two guys I dated recently.

One from Salamanca, Spain. His name is Angel. He works with a very close friend of mine at McDonald's, so that was supposed to be a plus factor. Why? Becuase at least I'd get to know what he's doing and he's upto whenever we are not together. I actually liked him but I didn't feel any romantic connection with him. I guess it's safe to say he is a friend material not a boyfriend material. And besides he just got out of a serious bad relationship and I don't wanna be his rebound. So one dinner date. A coffee and a chat near Universitat. A walk at Passeo de Gracia. Then over. No commuincation after.

The last guy I dated was a brazilian who spells the word HOT capitalized. His name is Hugo. A 19 year old blonde doll. I was actually supposed to date his friend but one night I ended up in his well- toned tattooed arms. How did it hapen?



I was chatting with his friend Tony for several nights already. Once, he invited me to his place which is like eight blocks away from my place. But didn't have the time to go there becuase of my busy schedule. One night, me and a friend went out and had cocktails at Ebano. She got drunk easily so we were forced to go home early. I went online as part of my daily normal and nightly routine. I logged in at my msn account and saw Tony was online. He said he's off to work. Several minutes passed.

Somebody added me on msn. "Junior - Hugo". I accepted it. He said hola to me and I hola-d back to him! He said he's the flatmate of Tony. There and then he said he stole my msn email address from Tony. So nights passed. Lots of convos. Still Tony not knowing it. And then the bomb. He invited me to their flat after Tony went out to go to his work. Since it was just walking distance from my place, I agreed. Part of the reason why I agreed is that I saw his pictures already and dang! Hotness personified.

Last words he told me is he's gonna be waiting for my call whenever I am already outside their flat and that he's gonna take a shower first. Hah! That was I guess a clue of what's gonna happen that night.

But unfortunately, I have to do laundry tomorrow. Clean my messy room. Shop. So, I'll leave you guys with the thought of what happened that night. Stay tuned . Hah!

Love and light dolls ♥

xxxcarlo

2 comments: