Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need Love. I need Light.

Why am I making this blog?

Uhm, I don't know. Like I've been... I felt really down lately.

Like, uhm, I didn't want to talk about it at first becuase I don't want to give too much personal information.

But life sucks sometimes. Like when things don't go your way, like there's something you want to happen so bad and you think it actually might happen or something might be true and you dont know and it's still kind of going on the opposite direction.

Sigh. But I still look on the bright side though, giving my self something to look forward to. Trying to think about good things and happy thoughts but sadly, I can't find that much.

I wish I could like just say everything except you know, I don't know who's gonna be reading this blog and I don't wanna give out too much information and then just end up embarassing myself later on.

But it's like, it seems like all through out my life I have this hope for a certain thing, and each time a new thing comes along I get so hopefull and then end up just crashing down.

I guess I just need to learn to accept what life is and not really get my hope up too much because it's gonna hurt in the end.

True. Sometimes the life you have isn't the one you wanted...


Love and light dolls ♥

xxxcarlo

No comments:

Post a Comment