Friday, July 16, 2010

Do I have the letters SEX tattooed on my forehead?

Number one : Nothing beats making a blog on your bed while eating fresh cherries at night!

Number two : I went to the beach last tuesday which is actually already a part of my daily routine this past days cos I really wanna get a little darker or tanner I guess. And since the beach is only like 10 minutes away from my place by bus. So no big deal. I would always stay on my favorite spot where all the tourists are and I'd be the only asian looking guy there. hah! Of course you have to know the demographics. It's actually infront of the red cross room. Not mentioning that the red cross volunteers are friggin' hot too. lol. Anyway, so I stripped all my clothes off except my boxer shorts, applied my sun protection spray and then lied down on my towel to relax. I felt the urge to smoke though so I grabbed a cigar and puffed it. I noticed four mature guys were walking close to my spot. Like super close. They were not really too old but not too young either. Like literally they set up their towels and all five steps aways from me. One guy was wearing a red short which prolly has the best body amongst all of them. One with plain white shorts who looks average. One in balck. And another one in a very skimpy boxer shorts. They noticed me looking at them. Then I saw this guy in a very skimpy boxer shorts rubbing his thing while looking straight at me. Like showing me what he's got there. I was wearing sunglasses that time so luckily I was able to hide my reaction. Then I turned back and snobbed them. Just so my back could get some sunlight as well. Then that guy in skimpy boxer shorts called me and asked me if I want to join them. I said no and turned back! I was getting pissed off already and scared at the same time cos they were like drunk and drugged. Then the guy in plain white shorts asked me for a cigarette stick. I gave him one. It's cos I cannot deny anymore that I don't have an extra cigar cos they just saw me get one from my pack. Then again I noticed the guys playing their cocks infront of me. For real it looked hilarious than hot. But people were already noticing them. Then one of them, in a whispery voice asked me in english (prolly they thought I was a tourist), "Do you liike cocks?" For Christ sake. Those words? To me? With all the college jocks there? I gave them FU one by one! So I picked up my stuff and left! I went home. Dang it! Do I really have the letters SEX tattooed on my forehead?



they looked like them. :p

Number three : Tuesday afternoon I met up with my favorite doll at Havana (which is my favorite spot in Catalunia cos of a vey uber super HOT and SEXY argentinian guy who works there) to grab a snack and coffee. We were like laughing loud cos of the funny stories we were sharing. Then suddenly a tall HOT daddy stood on my right and gave us a smile. We were like, huh? The smile that you know that he finds something pretty. Then he moved away to his son. Then me and my doll just locked eyes then started laughing. I told my friend that was for you. And she was insisting, no that was for me. He looks gay she said. I said no, he has a son. Desperate move but if that was for me, no need for that. He was obviously cute and reminded me of VILLAGE BOY. :(



Numer four : Today, I decided to go shopping. Original plan was to go to the beach with my cousins again but they dragged me to Starbucks. They know I can't resist an iced charamel macchiato and a white chocolate chip cookie. So I have to take the metro to go to their place. I was waiting for the train and there's 1 minute and 30 seconds left for it to arrive. It was effing hot! We were at 37 this afternoon. Then the train came. It wasn't very crowded as normal. The door opened and right there and then I saw a very interesting guy. He was on his way out of the metro and I was going inside. Our eyes locked. Honestly, I never took my eyes off him, he didn't too. Then I became puzzeled. Should I get in the train now knowing he's going down. And I personally think he thought the same way too. Should he go down already knowing I will hop on the train now. It all happened in just several seconds. He went down and I hopped in the train. The door closed. He was still eyeing on me while walking and likewise I was eyeing him as the train moves. Then I realize we were wearing the same top from Topman. Hah! Then I never saw him again. Sad!



Number 5 : I have my very first and special follower. Robert! I hate you though. I am waiting for you now on skype. Hah! I'm bored. Talk to me kiddo.

Number 6 : I tried to look up for photos to post here of the guys that I talked about which I think looks like them. I think it's about 80% like them.

Anyways, that's it for now dolls.


xxxdoll

Loveand light dolls ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment