Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shades of Blue

There came a point in time in my life that I was like a lost kid. No hope, no dreams. Where I would always ask myself, when was the last time I took a chance on something. I guess being away from my family was one of the major reason for that. But I never wanna blame that tought though coz I know, everything I did, had to be blamed to no one but me.



A twist of faith happened when I was in my second year of college. Every week, we normally have two days off from the university. I don't wanna sugarcoat anything and as a very open minded and liberated doll, I would actually spend those days hooking up with people I meet thru the internet. I bring them to my dorm and there is where everything happens. To be honest, I can't actually remember how many guys I've brought home. Not that I lost count of them but it's just cause they were so many and I now can't remember.

Then the month of July came. Something happened which changed everything for me. Had this not happened, I would have been a prostitute by now, not caring if his genitals fall on the floor with all the diseases. hah! It came to a point where I had to ask myself what I was doing. It was unsafe. It was fun. It felt good knowing everyone wants to go to bed with you. But that wasn't what I wanted. My blockmates actually never knew anything about my double life before. Neither my family and friends.

It was a secret that I know I have to end soon.

That exact time when I wanted to quit everything aready, I got to know Archer. A marketing manager of a well-known company. We were online buddies.

Being a Roman Catholic since birth, I would always go to the chapel of the university before classes starts to have some minute talking to God. Thank Him for blessings, ask Him for forgiveness and ask for some little favors! lol. Then I asked Him one day. To please give me a sign. If I meet this Archer guy and he's wearing my favorite color (then was blue) then I'd take him seriously. I'll stop fooling around. I promised.

Then the day came. We arranged a meeting infront of McDonald's near my unviersity. To my surprise, he was wearing a blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and blue rubber shoes. Plus he had a blue oakley glasses. I literally held my jaw on it's place. I thought wow! God answered me. But I was like, damn! I only asked for a blue t-shirt. Never asked for everything in blue! That time I was puzzeled at the same time scared. I never had a boyfriend before. No serious relationships. No hassels. But, could it be him?

We introduced ourselves. I asked him if he would like to go to my place. We actually did. He was though in a hurry cos he was supposed to watch a basketball game. Then I found myself lying beside him in my bed. Kissing him. Not knowing who he really was! What's he into. What he does. Then he left. For me, it was a feeling of this could be it. For him, I didn't know. He was too vague.



Then several days passed. I had my toungue peirced then by the way. I got a call from him, inviting me to go to his place. I was afraid at the same time excited. I told my best buddy at that time who happened to be a girl (who emailed me back the break up letter I previously posted here) to accompany me and sleep there too cos I was really tensed. Luckily, she agreed.

So we went to his place. And with more surprises from God, I entered his room. F*ck! His room was painted blue. From the walls to the cabinets. Pillow covers and comforter were also blue. I was like, oh God! Come on! You flooded me with signs. I was just asking for one! lol.

To make the story short, July 11 we committed to be in a relationship. I spent most of the time at his place. After school, he would pick me up. Usually I get off school very late cos law classes were normally done at nights. My blockmates were starting to question me who picks me up after school. Cos they would see different cars picking me up. Okay, let's say, he was financially stable. A very hot bachelor!

Since he goes to the gym at nights too, he sometimes leave me on his bedroom alone. Watching TV. Studying. I was like a plain housewife! We would have breakfasts together. Dinner together. Go out together. Everything seemed to be perfect!

During our monthsaries, I would pretend asleep on his bedroom and when he arrives from the gym, he would see a boquet of flowers lying next to me. I would make breakfasts for him. We watched basketball games together. It was so weird thinking everything was so perfect! Like a script written.




To be continued..


Love and light dolls ♥

xxxdoll

No comments:

Post a Comment