Monday, July 26, 2010

I Literally Drooled!

I am soooo friggin' horny now. Shit!

I just saw everything all at once. The hot straight guy whose window is just adjacent to mine masturbated and he knows I was watching!

The gay couple too had sex and that was way intense than the last time. Gawd! They had like 100 positions. Sweaty!

Like I really can't find words now to describe what just happened! Fuck! *drools*



Anyway, enough of those sexually explicit thangs. I am really excited and static to the nth level cos I'll be going to the Philippines SOON! Two more weeks dolls. Got so many plans. Meet my third year classmates from La Salle. Watch UAAP basketball games. Bond with my real life doll sisters. Meet my long time highschool bestfriends. See all the babies of my girlfriends. Meet my GMAC Collections family. My BO's dolls. Bond with my cousins there. So many things to do and I am really freakin'excited now. :)



This afternoon I was jogging. And tell me how many guys winked at me while they saw me jog in style, hah! Seriously, even the drunk old guys sitting on the benches?! Like ewww!

So I tweeted about this crush from work. He's name is Alberto. He's tall, white and cute. Firm ass by the way. He said he jogs everyday too just to stay in shape. Sexay! :) I recently found out that his dad is actually a friend of my dad. Our dads used to work together. One day, he was fixing something. He called me to give him a handjob. LMAO! No, seriously, he called me to give him a hand. I was super close to him like I can already see his facial pores. I just stared at him for several seconds. He was so close that I can like give him a smack on the cheeks already.

I've actually had a crush on him eversince his first day at work. One day he was doing something on the patio of our work and I went there to help him. He asked me if our boss ordered me to help him. I said no, but if he doens't want me there, then I'll just leave. He said no. *blush*

He was playing with the water hose. He splashed water on me, which he didn't actually intended. I got pissed off (drama queen lol). I had to walk away to change. He called me but I never looked back.

Then I saw him on the parking area and he said sorry. I said it's fine. I asked him to go shower now cos I'm gonna be using the vestuary too. He said, he's just gonna shower at home cos he's got a ride anyway. I asked him if that was his car. He said no. Then there it was, he asked me if he can give me a ride home. I said YES! with a doll wink.

So we were inside his car. I asked him again, whose car is it then. He said it was from a girl friend who went to Ibiza and left him the car. I asked him, is she his partner. He said no. Just plain friend. I asked him how old is he. He said 27. I asked him if he is married. He said no and that he still lives with his parents.

I know, my questions were like running into circles. Like I said, I realized, I can talk to clients and be cool. Calm. Collected. Very educated the way I converse. Yet with guys, ones I like, get retarded and stupid. I fumble through words. I stutter. I smile too much. And the scariest of them all, is I act like myself - a DOLL.

So sad there weren't enough stoplights. :( So I arrived home.

Every now and then at work, he would always be the first one to say hola to me. Weird, I know.



There is also a girl from my work who's been meaning to go out with me. She even offered a ride home too but I always reject her. My co-workers would always tease me that I'd end up with her at the end of the day. Prolly cos we always fight. hah! On my mind, fuck me! Hell to the NO!

Anyways, tomorrow is gonna be a busy day for me. Reserve ticket. Shop. Beach. Jog.

Goodnight dolls.

Love and light. ♥

xxxdoll


ps : all the guys on the photos are from Barcelona. If you are the guy on the pic, sorry. I love you. Stole the photos from Badoo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment